Arxan for Web
Web Application and API Protection with Threat Detection to Protect the Client-Side of Apps
The ability to detect and alert on active threats by detecting debugger based reverse engineering or HTML page (DOM) attacks is essential to getting in front of web app and API attacks – stopping them during the reconnaissance phase. Protection starts by obfuscating web app code, making it hard to read critical information, including API secrets, URLs and tokens or encryption keys. Integrated threat detection closes the loop between protecting web apps and understanding their real-time threat posture, alerting an organization and taking automatic defensive measures to prevent app code or API compromise.
- Protection at the Speed of DevOps - applies a range of code and API obfuscation techniques and integrated threat detection sensors rapidly – after code development – without disrupting DevOps processes
- Real-Time Threat Detection - notifies organizations of analysis and attempted code tampering of all app components (DOM, HTML, JS, APIs) or if an app is running in the wrong domain and automatically takes defensive actions
- Active Protection - protects against browser data exfiltration with an in-app firewall and automatically responds to threats with countermeasures when code analysis or tampering is detected by shutting down web app functionality or the entire browser
Rapid Web App Security
- Essential, unmatched web app protection integration within minutes
- Streamlined integration with DevSecOps and CI/CD environments
- Immediate discovery of an app’s risk posture from the moment it’s published
Arxan for Web Tech Specs
- Development tools - Ionic, Browserify, Grunt, Gulp, React
Using something else? Get in touch to see how Arxan can help.