Arxan for Web
Web Application Security with Threat Detection to Protect Client-Side Apps
The ability to detect and alert on active threats by detecting debugger based reverse engineering or HTML page (DOM) attacks is essential to getting in front of web app attacks - stopping them before they go viral. With integrated threat detection and alerting, Arxan for Web closes the loop between protecting web apps and understanding their real-time threat posture.
- Protection at the Speed of DevOps - rapidly inject essential app code protections and threat detection sensors after code development, without disrupting your DevOps process
- Real-time alerting - notifies organizations of analysis and attempted code tampering of all app components (DOM, HTML, JS) via Arxan Threat Analytics to quarantine suspicious accounts and update code protections
- Active protection - in the event of code analysis, tampering or malware attacks, the browser can be shut down
Rapid Web App Security
- Essential, unmatched web app protection integration within minutes
- Streamlined integration with DevSecOps and CI/CD environments
- Immediate discovery of an app’s risk posture from the moment it’s published
Arxan for Web Tech Specs
- Development tools - Ionic, Browserify, Grunt, Gulp, React
Using something else? Get in touch to see how Arxan can help.