Mar 25, 2016
Mobility News Briefing - March 25
It's hard to keep up with every news story, interesting article, and blog post. Catch us every Friday for a roundup of the stories we think you want to know about each week. Subscribe to make sure you don't miss an update!
3 Key capabilities of the Amazon Echo
- Alexa Skills Kit SDK - the key to being extensible enough so developers can design their own voice commands to adapt to various business scenarios and the differentiator between the Echo and other conversational interface solutions.
- Alexa Voice Service - the key connector between Echo's conversational interface capabilities and an ever growing ecosystem of devices that are incorporating voice processing into their products.
- Amazon Web Services - the key integration to allow developers to extend Echo's capabilities into data analytics, messaging and storage.
Industries that could leverage Amazon Echo
- Public Safety & Defense - police officers, firefighters, soldiers and other public safety workers who often work in extreme conditions can get real-time information via a hands free model
- Healthcare - patients, surgeons and medical personnel can receive immediate information via voice commands
- Education - students can ask question and utilize their communication skills in the classroom and laboratory