All enterprise applications need to be signed (or resigned) using signing credentials – whether built internally or by a third party. Typically, this app signing
process is done by an IT department or developer with; a properly configured signing environment, the application and knowledge of the proper sequence of commands. This manual and technical process is cumbersome and prone to errors. For iOS apps, this signing process is required every year, requiring an IT department to track down the app source and have it resigned.
Apperian’s Mobile App Management platform eliminates the complexity of the signing process by allowing non-technical administrators to sign mobile apps from the admin portal without developer involvement or the need for a manual signing process.
- Quickly deploy new apps and new versions to mobile users
- Greatly reduce the effort and complexity around signing apps
- Eliminate the dependency on developers or 3rd party app providers
- Repeat the signing process with predictable & dependable results
- Separate the duties of development and signing to enable non-technical staff to deploy apps
Read the full app signing automation press release