Apperian Among Thought-Leaders Presenting on Enterprise Mobility Panel at Ovum Mobile First
SVP of Product to Discuss Enterprise Mobility Strategies and Tactics for Businesses and ITBOSTON – May 28, 2014 – Apperian®, Inc., the leading platform for securing and managing enterprise mobile apps, announced today that senior vice president of product, Alan Murray, will be speaking at Ovum Mobile First. Mr. Murray will be on the panel titled, “Mobile First: IT for the Business and the Business of Mobile IT,” which will explore enterprise mobility strategies and tactics for businesses and IT. This panel will discuss the best security method for your mobile environment (MAM, MDM or Virtualization), reshaping the business and delivering value from within, realigning expectations (IT for business, mobile for productivity and apps for efficiency), ROI of a mobile enterprise and the future of mobility in the workplace. “Mobility continues to play an integral role in the workplace and businesses and IT professionals need to be thinking comprehensively about their mobile strategy, the security implications and their business goals,” said Murray. “This panel will arm professionals with key recommendations that can help them shape their strategy and start thinking critically about the future of IT within their organization.” About the Conference:
- What: “Mobile First: IT for the Business and the Business of Mobile IT?”
- When: Thursday, June 5, 2014, 2:20 – 2:50 p.m. BST (9:20 – 9:50 a.m. EDT)
- Where: Hotel Russell 1-8 Russell Square London, WC1B 5BE
- Who: Apperian’s senior vice president of product, Alan Murray, is responsible for crafting and guiding the company’s product roadmap and leveraging technological innovations to solve enterprise mobility challenges for Apperian’s customers and partners.
- Apperian: www.apperian.com