Apperian Customers and Executives to Share Best Practices on Securing and Distributing Enterprise Mobile Apps at Upcoming Industry Events
The Leading Mobile Application Management Platform to Be Featured in Keynote Session, Use Case Presentations and Technology Showcase
BOSTON – November 16, 2015 – Apperian® Inc., the mobile application management (MAM®) company, today announced that its executives and customers will be speaking at and attending three upcoming enterprise mobility events – IQPC Mobility Exchange, M-Enterprise Canada and Federal Times Cybercon. A feature at all three events will be how mobile application management is used to drive the highest levels of mobile app security and mobile-enable 100 percent of users, including those in the extended enterprise. Apperian was tapped to deliver keynote sessions, customer case study presentations and a technology showcase station to illustrate its leadership position. At the IQPC Mobility Exchange, an exclusive event for senior executives responsible for implementing and optimizing their mobility strategies and solutions, Derek Chan, Enterprise Mobility Architect and Mobile Competency Center Team Lead at Alaska Airlines, will lead a keynote presentation on the successful development and distribution of enterprise mobile apps to both internal and BYOD employees.
- What: “How Alaska Airlines Took Mobility to New Heights with Apps” – a keynote session on how the airline created a mobile strategy focused on delivering value to employees in a secure way by executing best practices in mobile app development, management and distribution for both internal and BYOD users.
- When: November 16th at 3:00 p.m. MT
- Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Who: Derek Chan, Enterprise Mobility Architect and Mobile Competency Center Team Lead at Alaska Airlines, designed, implemented and managed various customer and enterprise mobile products including mobile website alaskaair.com, iOS and Android apps and an employee travel app, as well as led the effort in bringing and building mobile development in-house.
That same week, Apperian’s Senior Director of Marketing, Jonathan Burg, will be presenting at M-Enterprise Canada, a summit that brings together IT professionals and mobility leaders to discuss strategy, policy and solutions to advance their mobility and business objectives. At the event, Jonathan will deliver case study presentations about customers Emory Healthcare and DLL Group, detailing their use of Apperian’s mobile application management and security platform to reach the extended enterprise. About M-Enterprise Canada:
- What: Apperian will be present two customer case studies, outlining how its customers are gaining a competitive advantage by equipping their modern and extended mobile workforce with secure mobile apps.
- When: November 18th and 19th at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Where: The Fairmont Royal York, 100 Front Street W Toronto Ontario, Canada
- Who: Jonathan Burg, Apperian’s Senior Director of Marketing, is responsible for creating and executing customer marketing campaigns that deliver content and resources that support successful mobile app deployments.
In addition, Apperian will also be powering the Secure Mobile App Space Demo Center at Federal Times Cybercon, a federal technologist event focused on strategy and innovation to secure federal, defense and private-sector networks taking place November 18, 2015 at the Ritz-Carlton in Pentagon City, Arlington, VA. At the Demo Center, Apperian Director of Federal Sales, David Nagel, will be illustrating first-hand cutting edge mobile app security capabilities and how mobile apps can be managed and distributed within highly regulated and secure settings. About Apperian Apperian is the leading enterprise-class mobile application management and app store platform for the secure delivery of critical apps to 100% of users across an organization. Apperian provides fine-grained security and dynamic policy controls at the individual app level for deployments where mobile device management approaches are not possible or desired, such as BYOD, contract workers and other unmanaged devices. Apperian’s easy to use interface offers a private, branded consumer-like enterprise app store that greatly increases mobile app adoption and a comprehensive app management back-end for administrators to easily protect and manage their business apps and data. The company has helped IT and line of business professionals secure and deliver more than 1.7 million enterprise apps to organizations such as Maxim Integrated Products, NVIDIA, Nationwide, New Balance, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Apperian is headquartered in Boston with teams throughout the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information please visit http://bit.ly/ApperianLearnMore or follow the company on Twitter at @Apperian and LinkedIn at Apperian, Inc. ### Media Contact: Sarah Borup SHIFT Communications Apperian@shiftcomm.com 617-779-1803