Apperian Customers and Executives to Share Best Practices on Securing and Distributing Enterprise Mobile Apps at Upcoming Industry Events
The Leading Mobile Application Management Platform to Be Featured in Keynote Session, Use Case Presentations and Technology ShowcaseBOSTON – November 16, 2015 – Apperian® Inc., the mobile application management (MAM®) company, today announced that its executives and customers will be speaking at and attending three upcoming enterprise mobility events – IQPC Mobility Exchange, M-Enterprise Canada and Federal Times Cybercon. A feature at all three events will be how mobile application management is used to drive the highest levels of mobile app security and mobile-enable 100 percent of users, including those in the extended enterprise. Apperian was tapped to deliver keynote sessions, customer case study presentations and a technology showcase station to illustrate its leadership position. At the IQPC Mobility Exchange, an exclusive event for senior executives responsible for implementing and optimizing their mobility strategies and solutions, Derek Chan, Enterprise Mobility Architect and Mobile Competency Center Team Lead at Alaska Airlines, will lead a keynote presentation on the successful development and distribution of enterprise mobile apps to both internal and BYOD employees.
- What: “How Alaska Airlines Took Mobility to New Heights with Apps” – a keynote session on how the airline created a mobile strategy focused on delivering value to employees in a secure way by executing best practices in mobile app development, management and distribution for both internal and BYOD users.
- When: November 16th at 3:00 p.m. MT
- Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Who: Derek Chan, Enterprise Mobility Architect and Mobile Competency Center Team Lead at Alaska Airlines, designed, implemented and managed various customer and enterprise mobile products including mobile website alaskaair.com, iOS and Android apps and an employee travel app, as well as led the effort in bringing and building mobile development in-house.
- What: Apperian will be present two customer case studies, outlining how its customers are gaining a competitive advantage by equipping their modern and extended mobile workforce with secure mobile apps.
- When: November 18th and 19th at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Where: The Fairmont Royal York, 100 Front Street W Toronto Ontario, Canada
- Who: Jonathan Burg, Apperian’s Senior Director of Marketing, is responsible for creating and executing customer marketing campaigns that deliver content and resources that support successful mobile app deployments.