Apperian Exec To Be Featured In Enterprise Mobility Panel At M6 Mobility xChange
SVP of Product to Discuss the Opportunities, Challenges and Future of Enterprise Mobility ManagementBOSTON - May 8, 2014 - Apperian®, Inc., the leading platform for securing and managing enterprise mobile apps, announced today that senior vice president of product, Alan Murray, will be speaking at M6 Mobility xChange. Mr. Murray will be on the panel titled, "Enterprise Mobility Management: The Future Forward," which will explore the future of enterprise mobility management (EMM) as the linkage between CIO's and Line of Business Heads unify around a common cause to drive innovation and business velocity through mobility. This panel will discuss the challenges and opportunities for the evolution of EMM, including emerging requirements and evolving best practices. "As mobility continues to gain traction in the enterprise, it is essential that businesses align to drive innovation, while providing effective enterprise mobility management services," said Alan Murray, SVP of Product at Apperian. "Mobile innovation is rapidly increasing, forcing us to adapt or miss out on the many benefits of mobile. This panel will serve to prepare us for the future of mobility by educating attendees on best practices for EMM implementation and requirements for success." About the Conference:
- What: "Enterprise Mobility Management: The Future Forward" at M6
- When: Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 2:00 – 2:50pm PST
- Where: La Costa Inn and Spa 2100 Costa Del Mar Road Carlsbad, CA
- Who: Apperian's senior vice president of product, Alan Murray, is responsible for crafting and guiding the company's product roadmap and leveraging technological innovations to solve enterprise mobility challenges for Apperian's customers and partners.
- Apperian: www.apperian.com