Apperian Executives Speaking at Top Industry Events in October to Share Best Practices for Enterprise Mobility
Deliver Mobile Application Management Strategies that Reach 100 Percent of Workers in Extended Enterprises and Improve App SecurityBOSTON – October 13, 2015 – Apperian® Inc., the mobile application management (MAM®) company, today announced that executives will be speaking at several enterprise mobility events throughout the month of October – M-Enterprise, The Enterprise Mobility Forum and IQPC’s Digital Roundtable. During these sessions, executives will share best practices for utilizing mobile application management to drive the highest levels of mobile app security and mobile-enable 100 percent of users, including those who are part of the extended enterprise, like partners, dealers and contracted workers. Apperian’s Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Product, Mark Lorion, will be participating in a keynote panel session at M-Enterprise Boston, a summit for enterprise mobility professionals who want to understand how current and future mobile technology and trends will impact their business and investment decisions. During the session, he will provide insight on how to balance security and user experience to drive mobile app adoption and business transformation. He will also be delivering three case studies on customers transforming their businesses with mobile apps and – in some cases – their industries at large. About M-Enterprise:
- What: “The Role of Mobile in Enterprises' Digital Transformation” – a keynote panel exploring how organizations are identifying transformative mobile applications and securely delivering them to users who need them most.
- When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. ET
- Where: The Seaport Boston Hotel, 1 Seaport Ln, Boston, MA 02210
- Who: Mark Lorion, Apperian’s Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Product, is responsible for establishing and guiding the company’s platform direction and ensures the customer’s voice is omnipresent in every new capability the company develops.
- What: “Behind the Front Door of the Enterprise App Store” – a roundtable discussion highlighting best practices for driving adoption of apps that matter with enterprise app stores.
- When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 9:10 a.m. CT
- Where: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort, 575 Hyatt Lost Pines Rd, Cedar Creek, TX 78612
- Who: Andy Thompson, Apperian’s Vice President of Solutions, is focused on helping mobility leaders and executive teams create a mobile technology approach that matches their critical business processes and mobile-first strategies.