Apperian Executives Speaking at Top Industry Events in October to Share Best Practices for Enterprise Mobility
Deliver Mobile Application Management Strategies that Reach 100 Percent of Workers in Extended Enterprises and Improve App Security
BOSTON – October 13, 2015 – Apperian® Inc., the mobile application management (MAM®) company, today announced that executives will be speaking at several enterprise mobility events throughout the month of October – M-Enterprise, The Enterprise Mobility Forum and IQPC’s Digital Roundtable. During these sessions, executives will share best practices for utilizing mobile application management to drive the highest levels of mobile app security and mobile-enable 100 percent of users, including those who are part of the extended enterprise, like partners, dealers and contracted workers. Apperian’s Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Product, Mark Lorion, will be participating in a keynote panel session at M-Enterprise Boston, a summit for enterprise mobility professionals who want to understand how current and future mobile technology and trends will impact their business and investment decisions. During the session, he will provide insight on how to balance security and user experience to drive mobile app adoption and business transformation. He will also be delivering three case studies on customers transforming their businesses with mobile apps and – in some cases – their industries at large. About M-Enterprise:
- What: “The Role of Mobile in Enterprises' Digital Transformation” – a keynote panel exploring how organizations are identifying transformative mobile applications and securely delivering them to users who need them most.
- When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. ET
- Where: The Seaport Boston Hotel, 1 Seaport Ln, Boston, MA 02210
- Who: Mark Lorion, Apperian’s Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Product, is responsible for establishing and guiding the company’s platform direction and ensures the customer’s voice is omnipresent in every new capability the company develops.
That same week, another Apperian executive, Andy Thompson, VP of Solutions, will be speaking at [BE] Enterprise Mobility Forum, a summit for mobility leaders to exchange real-world experiences and gather leading market insight to strengthen their mobile-first programs. Participating in a roundtable discussion, Andy will share best practices for using mobile app management and security to mobile-enable 100 percent of workers, including BYOD users, contract and field workers, partners and customers. About [BE] Enterprise Mobility Forum:
- What: “Behind the Front Door of the Enterprise App Store” – a roundtable discussion highlighting best practices for driving adoption of apps that matter with enterprise app stores.
- When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 9:10 a.m. CT
- Where: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort, 575 Hyatt Lost Pines Rd, Cedar Creek, TX 78612
- Who: Andy Thompson, Apperian’s Vice President of Solutions, is focused on helping mobility leaders and executive teams create a mobile technology approach that matches their critical business processes and mobile-first strategies.
In addition to these speaking engagements, Apperian will also be moderating two digital roundtables for the International Quality and Productivity Center’s (IQPC) series titled "Strategically Enabling the Extended Enterprise: Securely Delivering Mission-Critical Mobile Apps to the Desired Workforce,” taking place October 14-15, 2015. Mark Lorion, CMO and Head of Product at Apperian, will be leading discussions with senior IT executives working to deliver critical mobile apps to users within their workforce that legacy device management tools can’t reach. About Apperian Apperian is the leading enterprise-class mobile application management and app store platform for the secure delivery of critical apps to 100% of users across an organization. Apperian provides fine-grained security and dynamic policy controls at the individual app level for deployments where mobile device management approaches are not possible or desired, such as BYOD, contract workers and other unmanaged devices. Apperian’s easy to use interface offers a private, branded consumer-like enterprise app store that greatly increases mobile app adoption and a comprehensive app management back-end for administrators to easily protect and manage their business apps and data. The company has helped IT and line of business professionals secure and deliver more than 1.7 million enterprise apps to organizations such as Maxim Integrated Products, NVIDIA, Nationwide, New Balance, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Apperian is headquartered in Boston with teams throughout the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information please visit http://bit.ly/ApperianLearnMore or follow the company on Twitter at @Apperian and LinkedIn at Apperian, Inc. Media Contact: Sarah Borup SHIFT Communications Apperian@shiftcomm.com 617-779-1803