Apperian Sets New Standard in Enterprise App Store Solutions
Enterprises Can Now Deliver Consumer-Like UX and Deploy Customized Corporate App Stores Securely, Quickly and EasilyBOSTON – October 1, 2014 –Apperian® Inc., the leading platform for securing and managing enterprise mobile apps, announced today the availability of the next generation of its Enterprise App Store. The App Store is available for all modern mobile platforms including Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and Android and Windows mobile platforms. The new Apperian Enterprise App Store offers features that drive user adoption, deliver rock-solid security and IT management capabilities, and streamline app store customization and deployment, including:
- Device-specific, Consumer-like User Interface: New capabilities such as app rating, featured apps and popular apps as well as a redesigned app store, which features a new Apple-like Cover Flow option, deliver a consumer-like aesthetic native to each device type to help increase user adoption.
- Instant Deployment and Rapid Customization: The new Apperian Enterprise App Store is turnkey allowing organizations to deploy their own personal version in a matter of minutes, while new customization features make it easy and seamless for businesses to brand their app store and provide a trusted user experience.
- Analytics and Data Visualization: New visualizations show the percentage of total possible users who have installed and who are using each enterprise app, providing mobile administrators with actionable insight into app adoption and usage.
- Robust Management and Security: For IT professionals, the new Apperian Enterprise App Store offers enhanced security and policy management capabilities with several new app control features, including automatic updates to the newest version of each app and an administrator-to-user notification channel.
- “We are thrilled to offer a solution that will redefine what it means to be an enterprise app store,” said Carlos Montero-Luque, CTO at Apperian. “By taking best practices from the consumer landscape and applying them to our new app store offering, we have transformed the industry standard, creating a platform that not only offers a more intuitive and functional user experience, but also drives app adoption and streamlines the management process for IT professionals.”
- "Employees already use their own devices for work and smart enterprises are capitalizing on that trend by providing mobile applications that help them work more efficiently," said Maribel Lopez, Principal & Founder at Lopez Research. "Getting employees to adopt those applications, though, is a challenge - one that can only be achieved by translating the UX expectations of the consumer world into the workplace. An intuitive front-end combined with a sophisticated back-end creates a consumer-like experience and an application that will allow enterprises to empower their extended network of employees, contractors and more."
- “Since updating to the new Apperian Enterprise App Store, we have seen a significant increase in deployment efficiency and the new back-end management features have improved our ability to communicate with users and ensure they are utilizing our most up-to-date applications,” said Ernie Nazareno, Director of Technical Services at NVIDIA. “With the newly available analytics we are able to better track user adoption and usage rates in real time, which has been invaluable in ensuring our apps are successfully deployed across our network.”