1. Application and Cryptographic Key Protection
The fabric of modern world has changed – we now do our business accessing applications from anywhere, any time, and from any device. We are at the mega inflection point, staggering statistics across various reports clearly indicate that Mobile Internet, Video/Content and Cloud are the key trends fueling a new decade of opportunities.
While they propel a new wave of opportunities, unfortunately attacks at the application level are prevalent with increasing frequency, sophistication and severity. (See a list of recent application-focused attacks).
To combat these attacks, organizations must embrace a continuous threat protection model. Arxan offers the most comprehensive, industry leading, and award-winning solution to protect applications from pervasive security threats, by preserving the integrity and confidentiality of applications.
Arxan’s solutions offer continuous threat protection, which includes:
- Application Protection: Automated security solution armed with unique patented guarding technology enables a program to combat application tampering by inserting a set of interdependent units of code called Guards®, into the program at the binary level. These Guards®:
- Defend application against compromise via a range of techniques including: Advanced Obfuscation, Pre-Damage, String Encryption, Symbol Stripping, Renaming, Debug Info, Call Hiding
- Detect attacks through Jailbreak or Root Detection, Resource Verification, Resource Encryption, Checksum, Debugger Detection, Swizzle Detection, Hook Detection, and other means
- React to ward off attacks with Self-Repair, Custom Responses, and Alerts
- Cryptographic Key Protection solution is highly secure and proven key protection technology. It is:
- A sophisticated implementation of white-box cryptography.
- Intended for any security system that employs cryptographic algorithms and keys executed in an open and untrusted environment, such as on a desktop computer, mobile device, or embedded system.
Our solutions have been successfully deployed on applications running on over 400 million devices by leading Fortune 500 organizations in high-tech, financial services, digital media, gaming, healthcare and other industries.
See below for an overview of our products and the value they deliver:
|COMPREHENSIVE APPLICATION PROTECTION SOLUTIONS|
|Application Protection||Cryptographic Key Protection|
|GuardIT® and EnsureIT®||TransformIT®|
|DEPTH & BREADTH OF COVERAGE||Desktop, Mobile
Embedded & Server
|Support for Major Cryptographic Algorithms:
AES_ECB, AES_CBC, AES_GCM, AES_CTR, ECC, RSA, DES/3DES, ECDH, ECDSA, ECEG,FFDH, SHA, CMLA KDF, NIST KDF, OMA KDF, HMAC & CMAC
|Intellectual Property Protection
Piracy-PreventionPreserve Integrity of Code and Business Models
|Secure Premium Content or DataPreserve Intellectual
Property and Business Models
Why Arxan stands out above the competition?
- Automates the insertion of “guards” into applications
- Works with all major computing platforms
- Leverages layered protection so there is no single point of failure
- “Inserts security” directly into applications, so it “goes where the app goes”
- Involves randomized or variable approaches to harden each application.
What that means is if a hacker “cracks the code” on one application, it won’t give them access to others
- Offers the ability to tailor the amount of protection per application
- Provides battle-tested credibility
- Has a strong IP lock on application protection technology with 10+ patents
- Has won a host of industry awards
We offer the broadest, multi-platform and scalable support in the industry:
2. Professional Services
Arxan Technologies provides professional engineering services to assist customers in the development of their software security requirements and the implementation of their security strategy. Through Arxan’s Professional Services, customers can receive end-to-end support to deploy world-class software security.
We offer a full range of services, including:
- Security assessments
- Application protection designs and implementation
- On-site training