Mobile Application Protection Handbook
The Mobile Application Protection Handbook provides key insights from security experts on a new generation of mobile attacks as well as risk mitigation strategies to support secure mobile app development and defend against integrity risks and attacks.
The mobile attack surface has grown due to the unique attributes of the mobile platform, and encompasses application hacking attacks of reverse-engineering and tampering that compromise an app’s critical security and business logic. The app security landscape has moved beyond addressing only programming flaws or source-level code fixes to addressing attacks at the binary level.
This Handbook answers the following 5 key questions:
- How Frequently are Applications Getting Hacked – Is There a Case for Action?
- Who’s advising that binary code must be protected?
- How are mobile applications being attacked as a result of a lack of binary code protection?
- What are the key application risks that should be defended against?
- What are the techniques and best practices that you should use to protect your application’s binary code?