Enterprise App Store
An Enterprise App Store is an HTML or native iOS, Android, or Windows private app catalog for mobile workers in the extended enterprise to discover and download corporate-sanctioned and secured mobile apps. A best-of-breed enterprise app store is custom-branded, solicits feedback and ratings from users, does not require device management, and sits on top of an easy-to-use admin console that secures any app and supports the full app lifecycle.
One way organizations using Arxan’s Apperian App Management can make apps available to end users is through a custom-brandable enterprise app store. The Apperian Enterprise App Store is widely recognized by industry analysts as the leading mobile application management enterprise app store. Powered by a cloud-based platform with the deepest set of security and management capabilities for governance of every stage of the app lifecycle in the industry, the private enterprise app store includes:
- An easy-to-create branded, native, private app store for custom-built apps, third-party apps, public apps, web clips, hybrid apps, device profiles, and email configuration profiles
- Previews for app screenshots, descriptions, user feedback, and ratings before installing
- Role-assignable apps that can be targeted to specific user groups
- Mandatory actions that force specific apps to be installed
- Optional connections to an enterprise authentication server to provide SSO (single sign-on) for users