Application Protection for IBM Solutions
Arxan Application Protection from IBM Arxan’s mobile application protection offerings are sold by IBM as part of its portfolio of security products. Arxan Application Protection for IBM Solutions enables run-time protection, self-defense, and tamper-resistance inside mobile applications that run on all major platforms (including Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and Tizen) by defending, detecting, and reacting to attacks and exploits.
Arxan Application Protection for IBM Solutions is available from IBM in two versions:
- The “Consumer and ISV” version is for protecting external-facing applications, such as business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) applications, as well as packaged software applications produced by independent software vendors (ISVs).
- The “Enterprise Internal” version is for protecting internal-facing applications for employees and contractors of an enterprise (B2E applications)
Arxan Application Protection support will be provided by IBM (through its first-line support offering, IBM Elite Support) and Arxan.
Benefits to Customers for Buying Arxan Protection from IBM
- Get the backing of IBM as the world’s largest Enterprise IT vendor: Sales, Solution, Services, Support from IBM, with close collaboration between IBM and Arxan to ensure your success
- Existing IBM customers can
- Leverage your existing procurement frameworks and contract vehicles (IBM Passport Advantage, ELAs, Perpetual License, Elite Support, etc) for purchasing Arxan products and take advantage of your relationship pricing and special discounts from IBM
- Continue to leverage their trusted relationship with IBM
- Option to leverage Arxan as part of a comprehensive solution portfolio from IBM to holistically secure mobile apps, with value-adding integrations and testing
- Enables a unique ‘Scan + Protect’ application security strategy and best practice for building it secure during development (AppScan) and keeping it secure “out in the wild” (Arxan)
- Value-adding Arxan integrations, validations, and interoperability testing with IBM’s other products, such as IBM Worklight and IBM Trusteer